The RF Control wireless system touch controller allows intelligent control of RF units.
It serves for:
• central control of all units from one place
• overall planning and current status of units (appliances/devices)
• sends commands to temperature, switching, dimming and roller blind /shutter actuators
• receives commands from transmitters, controllers and temperature sensors
• processes programs for heating and regulation
3,5″ touch color display – no mechanical buttons.
RF Touch can control up to 40 RF Control system actuators and can receive information from up to 30 OASiS detectors.
RF Touch-B: for mounting in an installation box with 230V AC power supply