Wireless temperature controller (non-programmable)
This temperature regulator can be used in two ways:
• with the RF Touch unit it is used for temporary temperature control during the set program in RF Touch unit
• with RFSA-6x multi-function switching actuators, it serves to set temperature and subsequently switch on the connected device
• the controller is powered by battery – 2 x AAA 1,5V.
• the flat rear side of the device provides an easy installation on any place where you want to measure temperature.
• temperature is measured by an internal sensor.
Temperature is shown on the backlit LCD display:
• measured temperature
• switching on the heating circuit (heating/not heating – only when paired with RFSA-6x actuators)
• additional (signal strength, battery status)
Permanent communication between the WIST NG thermostat and heating panel facilitates continuous temperature measurement and control of power consumption aimed at maximum savings and maintaining occupant comfort.